Monday, July 11, 2011

Mmmmm Yummy Cheesy Bread!

Happy Monday! Today will be fun, and hopefully this will be an every Monday event! It’s a recipe blog train. These fabulous ladies will have some yummy goodness for you. So, when you just don’t know what to make for dinner…again…check these out!

Now, me I have been sooo busy this summer, my family is lucky to get dinner…just kidding! But we are doing a lot of throw this on the grill and eat it!

But, I do have this really yummy cheesy bread to share with you. I first had this while on vacation with my bff and her family way back in the day. I think I was like 14 or 15. Now, you know this must be good because it stuck in my head all those years! I knew my bff had the recipe so I just had to get it from her and start making it again..mmm..sooo good.

So, this is one of those no measure type things..lol..but here is what you need.

002

Mayo

Red Onion..I like to use my Pampered Chef Chopper! Love this tool! ( I sell Pampered ChefSmile)

Cheese..Grated

A loaf of French Bread unsliced

So, just mix these things all together to make a spread..I know not really helpful with out measurements, but it’s ok, it will taste good.

Spread it on the bread..

001

Then stick it in the oven at like 350 and bake it till it’s nice and brown and melty and good. You can stick it under the broiler too to make it all brown and toasty!

003

Let it cool just a bit then slice and serve. Mmmm, so good with chicken or steak..or salad..Mmmm, good with anything!

Now, you have your bread, so go grab some other dinner ideas on the Monday recipe blog train! Come next monday for more!

Oh and while you are there, check out these ladies’ fabulous blogs! They all have super awesome stuff to share and teach you!

Jen http://grahamlikethecracker.net/
Kelleigh http://kelleighratzlaff.com/
Julie http://mycrazylifeasamomandawife.blogspot.com/
Jaimie http://www.wonderyearsof2.blogspot.com/
Pam http://keepinglifecreative.com/

See you tomorrow for Keep it Real!

julie_cherry_thumb[3]

3 comments:

La-Dee-da crafter said...

Wow, this looks sooo good!!!
i have to try it.
ladeedacreations.com
following you now

LrSchwtz said...

Yummers! I can't wait to try this one. Please stop by www.laughloveandcraft.com and link up to my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party! I'm your newest follower!

Brittany said...

Looks so yummy! I will try this.

P.S. I am having a giveaway on my blog. There are awesome organizational charts and tools for moms and kids. I hope you will enter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...