Saturday, May 30, 2009

Grandma's Little Treasure Box

I made this for my Mom for Mothers Day! It was so fun to make. Its so small and sweet! I used Our Story by Kelly Mickus at The Digi Chick. Love that kit!

grandmas-treasure-box

I made a necklace with the kit too...it was a prize on The Hybrid Chick.

bloom-necklace-pic

Hey, speaking of The Hybrid Chick! If you ever wanted to try Hybrid, you NEED to check it out. There will be a full tutorial on how I made The Grandma's Treasure Box on Monday, June 1st!

The Hybrid artists on this blog are FAB! I want to do each and every project! It's so inspiring!

See you soon! Have a fabulous day!

1 comments:

Ann said...

The treasure box is awesome. I'll have to check out the tutorial. Love the necklace too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...