Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easy and Yummy Strawberry Dip

So, here is the story…every time my husbands side of the family get’s together with his Aunt Linda we all pig out. She is the best cook! She has this tiny little house and that woman knows how to cram like 20 people in there and feed us till we are stuffed and happy!

Now Aunt Linda has this famous Strawberry dip, every time we have a family get together someone always requests this yummy dip! You just can’t get enough of this stuff! so, one day hubs and I are just craving this dip..and I want to know how the heck she makes it so I can take it to some of my side of the family's get togethers. So, I call Aunt Linda (dude really, she is way better than Martha..lol) and ask her can I please have the recipe for you famous Strawberry dip. I need it!! she laughs at me and says..it’s only two ingredients Smile…Yep, all this time we are craving it and waiting to go to aunt Linda's to get it and it’s that simple! Oh goodie!

Here is the “recipe”

004e

Cream Cheese and Marshmallow Cream..that is it!

Let the cream cheese soften a little. Just set it out for a bit. Plop it in a bowl. Get your spoon or classic Scraper wet with warm water and scoop the marshmallow cream into the bowl. (The water help it come off the spreader or spoon better)

Mix it up real good with your mixer.

016e

Wash and cut your strawberries…look how cute this one is, even the Strawberry loves this dip Smile

012e

Put it in a pretty bowl and serve! Dip and eat! Yumm-o!

018e

You want some don’t you? ya, I knew it!

Have a great day!

I’m linking this post up to the linky parties in my sidebar! Go check them out!

julie_cherry_thumb[3]

4 comments:

Anna said...

I've had that stuff before and it is DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing over at Weekend Warrior. :)

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com

Unknown said...

I would have never thought of those two together. :O
Mmm, strawberries!

GingerScraps said...

I Pinned the and FBed it :)
This dip is so yummy!!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. that's all i have to say :)

Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday! Hope to see ya again this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...