Friday, March 9, 2012

DIY Family Tree

Happy Friday! I have another quick post for you! Remember my Family Photo Wall I shared with you all a while back…well, I really wanted to make it into a “Family Tree” wall, but I didn’t really want to paint the tree on the wall…but then, while I was browsing around Target one day I say this wall decal. IT’s a tree! It says easy to apply and re-usable, removable, and hey it was only $19.95. I bought it!

It really was easy to apply, and it really was removable, because I moved a few leaves around.

So, here is the finished “Family Tree”……


I really love how it looks and I’m going to add more photos too! So fun and simple!



April said...

This is so neat! Love how it turned out!

salman santo said...

So many cute ones to choose from but I still like the large monogram, nice and simple! And if I won, it's the only one my 13 year old son would allow me to put in his room!kids wall decals

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...