Thursday, November 10, 2011

Recycled Book “Family” Banner!

Happy Thursday!! Today I actually have a cute little project to show you! I made this a while ago too and it is super easy but super cute, And multi-purpose too! And it didn’t cost me a cent, because I already had everything I needed laying around the house!

006e

001e

I love how it looks on my family photo wall!

004e

But, not only that…it is so super cute when you take it off the wall and use it as a prop in your family portraits!

(I love it for my family and holiday photo sessions, like in this photo I took of the Zall Children)

wm 219 e 8x10

I’m totally going to make some more with different sayings! They are so easy..

So, first step, find an old book, cut  triangles out of the pages, you can do more than one page at once too!

Print out some letters in a cute font from you computer. I used PSE to resize my letters to the right size, but you can also use word or any other program you have.

Print…Cut…Glue to the triangles. Told you…Easy!

Now, take some string or ribbon, what ever you have. I like to tape the pieces to the string to really hold them on there.

Then add some mini clothespins! Done! Yea!! So cute!

Hope you get some time to craft in today! Happy Thursday!!

julie_cherry_thumb[3]

2 comments:

Cherished Handmade Treasures said...

That is so cute and looks easy to do. Thanks for sharing. Newest follower from the Thrifty Thursday blog hop.

Sandy
Cherished Handmade Treasures

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

ok seriously! Why didn't I think of that! I LOVE anything with book pages! Cute idea!! Thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...