Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello Kitty Costume

Hey Ya’all! I just wanted to pop in a share with you my cute little Halloween costume. My friend Jen and I were Hello Kitty for Halloween. We made the costumes ourselves and it was super easy. Yes, I know Halloween is over Smile but pin it now and use the idea later! Here I am in my cute Hello Kitty Costume.

3 2

It was really easy to throw together. We got a white t-shirt at Target for $6.00. Used some craft paint to paint the face on. Added a felt bow and the shirt is done! Then I made another felt bow and stuck it on a headband. Stuck on a pink TuTu which you can totally make super easy, we were lucky because our cheerleader had worn the pink tutus for Oct for Breast Cancer Awareness, so I just used one of theirs. I wore leggings underneith and my black Ugg boots, and some pearls and of course some eyelashes! I love eyelashes and Halloween is a good excuse to wear them! Oh and don’t forget red lipstick!

The rest of my family was not so cute..My daughter was a scary zombie, she got a nightgown at the goodwill and did all her own makeup! The contacts were her big splurge, but she will wear them again.

IMG_0606

Creepy huh! She is like one of the characters from The Walking Dead!

My husband and 7 year old were Zombies too…

IMG_0579

My 5 year old wanted to be a MotoX guy…so that was easy…lol. He just wore his riding gear!

I love Halloween.

TTFN! TaTa for now!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...