Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Quick Little Freebie for P 366 :)

Happy 2012! I have had such a wonderful fun break, I don’t want it to end..but,,tomorrow the boys go back to school and I need to get all this Christmas stuff put away!

I just have a quick little post for you! With a Freebie! You all might have seen the P 365 Title Page Freebie I posted last week…well, I have been informed that 2012 has 366 days! So, I made another piece of word art for your title page with the right amount of days!

folder

You can DL the 366 Word Art HERE from 4shared.

And if you want the freebie that says 365 you can grab that too.

Oh and also, for those of you who want to use the 12x12 365 weekly Border Frames for 2012. They are now available in my store at Gingerscraps for only$1.00 for all 52 weeks!

Oh ya! I need to share with you all my last few 365 LOs from 2011!

By the way…that pic on 12/26…those are shoes..my kids told me the pic looks like a butt…so just making sure you don’t think I am posting butt pics! LOL!

So, have you started your first weekly Lo for 2012 yet? I have Smile They are going to have a totally different look this year, using my new Simplify your 365 templates!

I can’t wait to share them with you and I am excited to take on another year of this awesome book of treasured memories. If you want to join me in this challenge stop by GingerScraps and hop in!

julie_cherry_thumb[3]

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

KajunKJ said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Test Papers said...

Nice post! GA is usually my biggest Test Guide earning. However, it may not be a lot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...