Friday, December 23, 2011

Fresh Baked Friday! Time to get ready for 2012 Project 365!!

So, you all know that I love the 365 project. I have been doing this for so many years now that it is part of my life. Right now as I type we are in the last 2 weeks of 2011! I have two more LOs to go! These books are such a treasure. I can just picture my Grandchildren (someday very far in the future) looking at these books and at our daily lives years ago. Just like my kids look at the books today!

But, I know life gets so busy and sometimes it is so hard to get these photos scrapped! So, I came up with some new templates for 2012!

I have been doing the 365 Project for 3 years now! I love it!
It is a wonderful way to preserve those special and everyday moments all through the year!
This year I want simplify my pages, keep to focus on the photos and the journaling.
So, I designed these Simplify Your 365 Templates.
Not only are there layers for your photos, but I also added a place to put the days of the week and the date!
Everything is here for you! Just add your photos and papers!
You CAN do project 365!
Comes in PNG, PSD and PAGE formats.

Here are a few pages from the CT…

week50sarah

50-1copy

cbj_simplify_your_365_1-min

I also designed a monthly template

With this Month On One Page Template you can fit 31 photos (or more) all on one page! There is even room for journaling!
Comes in PNG, PSD and PAGE Formats.

By the GS Girls…

sarah

398516_10150540078587990_671742989_10709361_246972322_n

Missi and Sarah loved it so much they used them as their calendar pages!

month

aren’t they beautiful!

So, if you are even thinking about taking on the 365 project I highly encourage you to do it! Grab these templates and make it easy on yourself!

Now, of course I have a freebie to get you started with your 2012 365 LOs! A piece of title page word art!

folder

You can DL the Freebie Here from 4shared.

Now, I know we still have another little bit of 2011 to scrap, but I’m just giving you a head start! Get your 2012 title page made and grab the templates while they are 25% off!

Project 365, 2012…here we come!

julie_cherry_thumb[3]

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

Skye said...

I just realised that 2012 has 366 days not 365 - any chance we could get the freebie with 366 - as I would love to use it in my album for this year. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...