Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Keep it Real # 3, Sleep

Good morning! How did you sleep…lol…are you a morning person. I totally am. I am always the first one up in my house. Yes, it is because I like the quiet time I have in the morning to whatever I need or want to do without, “Mommy, I’m hungry” or “Mom, where’s my keys.” etc.…
But, let’s get real, sleep, sometimes when you have kids, sleep is something you really want, but you just might not get, at least not as much as you want. I have been a Mom for 18 years…4 times Smile LOL. I have learned to function with lack of sleep. Just a little more caffeine on those days where the yawning won’t stop. Or hey, even a nap when the little one’s nap.
I have a pretty comfy bed, My little boys would agree. They have a comfy bed too..but I think they prefer mine..LOL. So, here is our “Real” bedtime routine. after dinner boys take bath, of course they have to have their milk before bed, I’m sure some people think they shouldn’t have milk before bed, but they have perfect teeth Smile At 8pm it’s time for bed. The boys like to watch nick jr. at night for a little bit, since we have a TV in our room one of us (Hubs or I) will lay down in our bed with them and watch nick jr. and read some bedtime stories. The fall asleep…sometimes I fall asleep before they do, ha-ha.
Then they go in their bed, All tucked in and cozy. Hubs and I have the bed to ourselves..awww. Now what happens is sometime in the night, and I don’t even know when, these two cute little boys end up back in our bed. I don’t even notice they are back, until I have a foot or an arm in my face. This is the point in the night when hubs and I have 2 little cute boys right in between us. These cute little boys for some reason don’t like to wear covers. So, hubs and I are trying to pull the covers on us while the 2 cute little boys are kicking them off. Yes, we could get up and put these 2 cute little boys back in their room…but are you kidding me..I’M half asleep here. Oh and for some reason this morning there is sand in my bed…I don’t really know how that happened as the 2 cute little boys took baths after they came in from playing in the sand outside…hmmm..
Yep, that is the “Real” story of night time in my house. Me, hubs and 2 cute little boys and cozy in one bed. At least the 2 cute teenagers don’t climb in there too!
Here is what my bed looked like this morning after hubs and I got up…
006e
Look at those 2 cute little bed heads…Hey, I’m just keeping it Real!
So, who want’s to keep it real with me!? Let your blogger friends and real friends see the “real stuff” Keep it real with me! Post your “real stuff” on your blog and share it with me.  It can be anything! I’m going to try to do this every Tuesday and I would love to have lot’s of you posting your links!
Us ladies need to stick together! Lift each other up! We are all in this together! I dare you!! Be Real! My
first K.I.R. was about Laundry eww..the second about keeping kids busy. I loved all the posts of all of the “real” ladies who joined me! Let’s keep this going!

It's a get Real linky party! It's easy just post a link to your "Real" blog post.
Here are the rules. 1. Just click on the link that says You are next, click here to enter. 2. Add a link to your 'real" blog post, not your main blog but the actual post. 3. Encourage your bloggy friends to join us. 4. Link my blog/linky party in your post.



1 comments:

Get 2 Scrappin' said...

Love it! I lay down with my boys and my mom gives me such a hard time about it. I love the snuggle time it gives us! :) I'm gonna do a post to link up tomorrow. Been a crazy day today! Thanks for keepin' it real with us! I love this link-up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...