Friday, May 27, 2011

Fresh Baked 5/27!

It is Friday! I am so ready for Friday! And I am so ready for summer vacation, not that we are going anywhere, I am just ready for those “lazy” days. No getting the kids ready for school. Lake time. Sun. Yes, I am ready!

So, its fresh baked day! Are you digi queens ready to see what’s new in my shop? Smile

I guess I was thinking of summer a lot because I made this “End of School Word Art

School is out! It's time for Summer fun...but also time for the rest of your life!
This School Is Out Word Art is perfect for all your end of the year, graduation and summer LOs. Perfect for Graduation cards and announcements too!
11 pieces of fun and original word art in png form in black perfect for re-coloring to match any LO.

They are on sale this weekend! 25% off!

I used one of the pieces in the set to make Kayla’s Graduation announcement.

graduation-Kayla-web

And look at this! CT member Jamie made this fabulous LO. It would make perfect wall art! She used the same piece of word art from the set that I did!

all-dreams-true

And look at the card Trish made! Love it!

I have one more thing new in my store today!  2 pager templates set #2!

Make 2 page LOs that flow perfectly together with ease.
Get those memories ready to be printed. Make your pages with these templates for perfect 2 page LOs.
All my templates are in PSD and PNG format.
Use as 2 12x24 Templates or 4 12x12 templates. The choice is yours.

I scrapped with them…

easter full copy

I used the kit You Lift me up by, Connie Prince and River Rose. And my Easter Felties.

kayla-18-web-full

I used the kit Happy Pants by, Hornbuckle Designs.

Lookie what my girls did with the templates.

sarah-b-web

This one by Sarah B uses the template and the word art. Smile

sarah-b-2-web

Sarah’s Daughter is the cutest little brownie.

sarah-i-web

Sarah I made this fun playing in the rain LO Smile

I even made you a little freebie! It’s a template based on my Graduation announcement above. It prints as a regular 4x6 photo. Perfect for making personalized announcements, invites, and photo cards.

grad-temp-web

You can dl this freebie here from 4shared.

enjoy the new goodies in my store! Have a super day!

julie_cherry_thumb[3]

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Kayla's card.
And yes, Madi is the cutest little brownie :P

jg said...

thanks for the awesome template.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...