Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pinwheel Flowers on Tutorial Tuesday

I am in love with flowers right now. I do love spring Smile My favorite types of flowers though….they never die. They are made out of paper! LOL!



I am having so much fun making them. They are all over my house. I even made a template so you can make them too! Included when you dl the template is a full tutorial. I include tutorials like this one in all of my hybrid templates! so, you know, if you buy one and are stumped…just take a look at the tutorial and make it easy on yourself.



SO, those flowers. They super cute, easy and fun! here is how I do it.



tutorial 1



tutorial 2



The template makes it super easy! The lines are all there for you, so you don’t have to worry about measuring and keeping your lines straight! The Pinwheel Flower Template template is free and is in my shop at GingerScraps Smile





Here are my cute little flowers right on my kitchen table.





There is a template for the other flowers too. My Hand Drawn Paper Flowers Template Smile





Keep spring in your house all year long! Make some paper flowers!



julie_cherry_thumb[3]



I’m linking this post to these linky parties Tip me Tuesday, take a look tuesday, Get your craft on Check them out!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Visiting from Tip Me Tuesday...super cute idea! Love how they came out!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...