Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 1 2011!

Yep, I’m at it again! Scrap your life 365 2011! Week one, done! Woot, Woot! It was a pretty crazy week, 1st week of the year, and my Dad had a heart attack! He is doing great though, the DRs. put in 5 stints! He is feeling better than he did before. he was living on one artery as 2 of the main 3 arteries were 100 and 90% blocked! He is very lucky! He was smart to have listened to his body and not ignore the symptoms he was feeling, or it would have been much worse. He is home now and doing awesome! It’s been sunny all week and Hubs and the little guys and I are trying to get in shape by taking a nice brisk walk/ride each day. It’s been a challenge for Hubs with his lung condition, but he is trying his hardest. We get home and he has to rest for an hour or 2, but we try Smile And OMGosh! We went to the Grocery Outlet to get some groceries and we found a 7 piece bed set for $21.95! Nice!

This week I used Scrap Your Life 365 Papers by, GingerScraps.
365 Template #1, Week 1 border frame, My Daily Life word art by, Creations by Julie. (Get the weekly border frames free here on my blog each week)
Elements by Britt.

I know last week I said I was making my pictures with square corners this year, well I changed my mind! LOL! I just love these rounded corners on the 365 Templates too much I guess. LOL.  I’m super excited there are lots of new ladies joining the GingerScraps Scrap Your life 365/52 Challenge this year! It’s awesome!

Time to start your Week 2 LO! Here is your freebie! DL from 4shared here.

folder

Enjoy your freebie!

Scrap Happy!

julie_cherry_thumb[3]

5 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks Julie- glad to hear that your Dad is all right. You might want to clean out your c box, you've got some nice spam!

Sarah said...

Glad your dad is doing better :)

And YAY! LOVE the freebie ... but you knew I would :)

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much, Julie! I am doing P365 for the first time in 2011 and have decided to use your templates from last year! (Picked up the last few from your blog and purchased one other set so far.)

So sorry to hear about your dad. My parents have had health problems of late and I know how helpless you feel. Best wishes that he continues to heal steadily.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...