Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hope..and hybrid with Tyler :)

My BFF had a birthday. i wanted to make her something special as she has had a very hard year. I had her send me some special photos of her 4 boys and made her these.

Hope-Blocks-web

Super fun and not hard at all to make! If you want to know how I did it check out the tutorial I wrote for The Hybrid Chick!

Tyler and I had some fun with one of Kelleigh Ratalaff’s new templates yesterday. I printed the Rounded Treat Bag Template on some plain cardstock for him. Then he did his magic with his crayons and markers. Then i showed him how if you fold here, and glue here…you end up with a little bag. He is already planning what to put in there:) I’m sure it involves cars of some kind.

hybrid-with-tyler-web

Scrap Happy

1 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

CUTE idea with the photo blocks!!! I need to make some of these for myself and the grandparents!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...